8 Days Tanzania Photography Safari
A 8-day Tanzania photography safari in Ndutu migration is an incredible opportunity to witness one of the world’s greatest wildlife spectacles as the wildebeest migration concentrate in Ndutu area to give births for the new ones. Ndutu is located in the southern Serengeti ecosystem in Tanzania and is renowned for its annual wildebeest migration. This safari will allow you to capture stunning photographs of the migration, as well as other wildlife in the area.
8 Days Tanzania Photography Safari Itinerary
Theme: Wildebeest Migration Calving Photography tour.
Best Time: January – March.
You Will Visit: Arusha | Ngorongoro Conservation Area Ndutu Area | Serengeti National Park Ndutu area| Central Serengeti National Park| Ngorongoro Crater.
Arrival in Arusha
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport and transfer to your hotel in Arusha. Meet your safari guide for a briefing and equipment check.
- Overnight stays at Arusha.
Day 1-3: Arusha to Ngorongoro Ndutu Area
Depart from Arusha and drive to the Ndutu area, located in the southern Serengeti ecosystem. Spend three days exploring the Ndutu region, focusing on capturing the wildebeest migration. Photograph various wildlife species, including lions, cheetahs, elephants, and more. Full-day game drives with packed lunches.
- Overnight stays at Ngorongoro Ndutu area.
Day 4-5: Serengeti National Park
Leave Ndutu area of Ngorongoro and drive to Ndutu Area of Serengeti National Park, known for its vast savannahs and diverse wildlife. Spend two days exploring the Serengeti, photographing wildlife and landscapes. Look for big cats, such as lions and leopards, and capture their behavior through your lens.
- Overnight stays at Serengeti Ndutu area.
Day 6: Central Serengeti
Continue exploring the central region of the Serengeti. Visit the Seronera area, which offers excellent opportunities for wildlife photography. Take advantage of early morning and late afternoon game drives for the best lighting conditions.
- Overnight stays at Central Serengeti National Park.
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater Safari back to Arusha
Leave Serengeti early morning and drive to Ngorongoro crater, spend a day capturing images of the big cats and other wildlife in the crater. In the Afternoon you will drive back to Arusha.
- Overnight stays at Arusha.
Day 8: Departure: Say goodbye to Africa, based on your flight details, we will have a goodbye lunch at our office and sit with our managers for your photography safari debriefing, then after we will drive you to Kilimanjaro International airport for your fight back home.
Please note: This 8 Days Ndutu migration photography safari itinerary is a general guide and can be customized according to your preferences and the migration patterns.
What included on the Package Prices
- International Flights
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Tips to Driver/Guide ($15 – 20/group/Day)
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel Health insurance
- Serengeti Balloon safari. ($.599/person).
- Canoeing at Lake Momella ($. 150/person)
- Night Game drive at Lake Manyara ($100/person).
What is Excluded on Package Prices (Available on request)
- Safari according to the itinerary and Accommodation
- Transportation in a Luxury 4×4 safari (Safari Jeep)
- Professional English speaking guide (Other Language on request and Availabilities).
- All- accommodation
- Meals according to the itinerary in Full Board
- Mineral water & Soft Drinks
- All mentioned
- All national park fees and Entry
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the
- Accommodation before Safari
- All Airport Transfers
Inquire A Free Quote
Important information's to know
- Children under 5 years are free of Charge.
- Children are paid 50% of Adults rate – Children are considered from 5 to 15 years.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults.
- Children under 6-years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A small amount of walking May involved, carry with you hiking shoes.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A Yellow fever vaccination is mandatory when enters Tanzania.
- Visas are available on arrival. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- A deposit of 20% is required to confirm the booking; this amount is for booking accommodations and domestic flights if applicable. (Refundable up to 7-days before Departure date)
Related Tanzania Photography Safari Offers
For photographers, Tanzania wildlife and culture remain the most iconic subject matter to add to their collection. Our experienced guides are specially trained to place you in the best position for that once-in-a-lifetime shot. Tanzania Photography safari destination provides the ultimate African photographic expedition.
Theme: Culture, People and Real Life Photography tour.
Best Time: All Year Around
You Will Visit: Arusha | Materuni Village | West Kilimanjaro | Monduli Juu Village | Engaruka Village | Lake Natron | Mto wa Mbu | Lake Eyasi |Ngorongoro Crater | Lake Manyara
Get in Touch
Its never too soon or too late to get in touch, we are always eager to help out