Book Your Holiday with Peace of Mind.
[wpforms id=”8146″ title=”false”]
Terms & Conditions
- The prices are in US$ per person sharing in double/twin room/triple room. Single room supplement applicable if in single..
- Children 2-11 years old 50% of per person rates sharing with 2 adults & 75% of per person rate if in own room. 0-2 years old Free Of Charge. 12+ years adult rates apply.
- Children under 6-years must be accompanied by an adult.
- A 20% deposit is required to confirm the booking. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Payment details will be available upon confirmation.
- Please note that our itinerary is flexible and can be modified until it suits your needs and wishes.
- It is possible to mix and match the lodges and tented camps from the various options as you like (Low budget, mid-range, Semi-luxury, Luxury and high-end). You may make your choice in each location and ask for a new quotation.
- This is a quotation only. No reservations or arrangements have been confirmed on your behalf pending your authority to proceed and the final itinerary is subject to availability.
- All prices quoted are current and are subject to change at any time due to cost increases Such as park entry fees or hotel/airline rates increases that are beyond our control.
- As a result, we reserve the right to re-quote on a quotation if confirmation of the itinerary is not received within 7 working days from date of quotation.
- Soft-sided luggage or duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on safari vehicles within East Africa
- Large suitcases of dimensions greater than 24″x 17″x 7″ are impossible to store in vehicles
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safari
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage.
- Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.