2 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
Arusha National Park | Mount Kilimanjaro Base Camp | Tarangire National Park | Lake Manyara National park | Serengeti National Park | Ngorongoro Crater | Mto wa Mbu
Tribes: Chagga | Maasai
- Standard Budget Safari: USD. per Person.
- Mid-Luxury Safari: USD. per Person.
- Luxury Safari: USD. per Person.
- High End Luxury Safari: USD. per Person.
- Budget Camping Safari: USD. per Person.
2 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park Safari:
After a safari briefing in the morning, we will leave Arusha around 10am and drive approximate 2 hours to Tarangire National Park the park is elephant Sanctuary, the giant baobab trees, bush savannah and the seasonal marshes add to the wonder of this nature reserve. The Tarangire National Park is considered as one of the best places to view elephants up close. The park is also home to buffaloes, zebras and wildebeests which are always closely followed by a range of v predators such as lions. Leopards are seen now and then but cheetahs are rarely spotted. From the open roof of the safari vehicle you will be able to absorb the landscape and watch the animals. In the late afternoon you will drive to your lodge for your overnight stay.
- Overnight: Tarangire National Park
Day 2: NgoroNgoro Crater full Day – Arusha or Airport
Rise and shine! After breakfast you travel to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area before you drive down into the crater floor for a full day game drive. The massive collapsed volcano is home to over 25,000 mammals ranging from the Big Five – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard – to spotted hyenas, rare wild dogs and some of the more than 500 bird species of the area. After an extensive game drive and a picnic for lunch, you will leave the caldera in the afternoon you will leave the park and drive back to Arusha or Drive to Airport.
Important information's to know
- Children under 5 years are free of Charge.
- Children are paid 50% of Adults rate – Children are considered from 5 to 15 years.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults.
- Children under 6-years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A small amount of walking May involved, carry with you hiking shoes.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A Yellow fever vaccination is mandatory when enters Tanzania.
- Visas are available on arrival. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- A deposit of 20% is required to confirm the booking; this amount is for booking accommodations and domestic flights if applicable. (Refundable up to 7-days before Departure date)
PRICES PER PERSON IN US DOLLARS
3 – 4pax
5 – 6pax
7 – 8pax
9 – Above
What included on Prices
- Safari according to the itinerary and Accommodation
- 4×4 Safari Jeep – 7seater.
- Service of Professional English speaking guide
- Meals according to the itinerary in Full Board
- Mineral water on safari.
- All mentioned
- All national park fees and Entry
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the
- Accommodation before Safari
- Airport Transfers
What is Excluded on Prices (Available on request)
- International Flights.
- Optional activities.
- Alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Tips to Driver/Guide ($15 – 20/group/Day).
- Personal spending money for souvenirs.
- Travel Health insurance.
- Serengeti Balloon ($.599/person).
- Cannoeing at Lake Momela ($. 150/person).
- Night Game drive at Lake Manyara ($100/person).
Inquire A Free Quote
Get in Touch
Its never too soon or too late to get in touch, we are always eager to help out