12 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Itinerary
Arusha | Serengeti National Park | Ngorongoro Crater | Tarangire National Park | Mto Wa Mbu | Zanzibar Islands.
Day 1: Arrival Day: Kilimanjaro International Airport:
You’ll be met by our ground handling team at Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred you to the delightful accommodation of your choice.
Day 2: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
After breakfast your guide will pick you from hotel lobby and drive you to Tarangire National park, the is the elephant Sanctuary, the giant baobab trees, bush savannah and the seasonal marshes add to the wonder of this nature reserve. The Tarangire National Park is considered as one of the best places to view elephants up close. The park is also home to buffaloes, zebras and wildebeests which are always closely followed by a range of predators such as lions. Leopards are seen now and then but cheetahs are rarely spotted. From the open roof of the safari vehicle you will be able to absorb the landscape and watch the animals. In the late afternoon you will drive to your accommodation for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Arusha to Serengeti National Park:
After finishing up a good breakfast, you will head out towards the Serengeti National Park and travel in the midst of the never ending plain grasslands. The Serengeti is arguably the most impressive wildlife sanctuary in the world. You will have an afternoon game drive in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade. A picnic lunch will be done during the day long game drive itself. The eventful day comes to an end with a heavy dinner and a good night’s rest in your accommodation.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park Full Day
A full day is dedicated to game viewing in the Serengeti National Park. Your guide will take you to the best spots to observe the wildlife. Elephants, buffaloes, lions, cheetahs, hyenas, giraffes, zebras, wildebeests, topi, Grant’s and Thomson’s gazelles and many more can be seen in this large national park. Especially in the Seronera Valley you will be able to experience fantastic game viewing all year round. The Serengeti is home to the largest animal migration on the planet. Afternoon you will drive to Ngorongoro conservation area for dinner and overnight.
Optional Serengeti Balloon: Prepare for a 4 am wakeup call so that you can fully enjoy your sunrise hot air balloon safari, Enjoy an incredible Safari from The Sky over the Serengeti National Park, boosting enchanting scenery and uninterrupted views as you embark on an extraordinary adventure. Special arrangements are made for you to depart before the break of dawn. This gives you a rare chance to experience the awakening of the surrounding wildlife and a wonderful sunrise. With amazing opportunities for stunning photographic moments, this miraculous glide over the Serengeti ecosystem allows you to absorb the magnitude of the size of the park. Planned take-off is at dawn – 6am.
The flight Depends mostly on the weather and the wind, thus varies from day to day, but generally it is an hour’s flight. Once you land, our ground team will escort you to your breakfast area where you will commemorate this special event with a hearty breakfast amidst the wild ambiance.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater full Day:
Rise and shine! After breakfast you travel to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area before you drive down into the crater floor for a full day game drive. The massive collapsed volcano is home to over 25,000 mammals ranging from the Big Five – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard – to spotted hyenas, rare wild dogs and some of the more than 500 bird species of the area. After an extensive game drive and a picnic for lunch, you will leave the caldera in the afternoon we will leave crater floor and drive to to your accommodation bellow for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Ngorongoro – Arusha Airport to Zanzibar:
After breakfast we will leave late morning and drive to Mto wa Mbu, where you will pass by Maasai Boma, then drive to Arusha airport for your flight to Zanzibar. On Arrival our driver will pick you from airport and drive you to the beach hotel.
Day 7,8,9,10,11: Full Day of Leisure and Relaxation on Beach.
You can take some rest and enjoy this paradise made of beautiful beaches of white sand and turquoise water of the Indian Ocean. You will spend 3 nights at this incredible place..
Day 12: Departures:
Today is the final day of our holiday. Breakfast is served and savored at our hotel. Transfer to the airport or seaport according to the time of your departure back home or onwards replete with images and memories of our magical adventure.
What included on the Package Prices
- Safari according to the itinerary
- Private 4×4 Safari Jeep.
- Service of Professional English speaking guide
- All-inclusive accommodations.
- Meals according to the itinerary in Full Board Basis.
- Mineral water on safari.
- All mentioned activities.
- All national park fees and Entry Fees.
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari.
- Accommodation before Safari
- Airport Transfers
- Flight to Zanzibar
What is Excluded on Package Prices (Available on request)
- International Flights
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Tips to Driver/Guide ($15 – 20/group/Day)
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel Health insurance
- Serengeti Balloon safari. ($.599/person).
- Canoeing at Lake Momella ($. 150/person)
- Night Game drive at Lake Manyara ($100/person).
Inquire A Free Quote
Important information's to know
- Children under 5 years are free of Charge.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults.
- Children under 6-years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A small amount of walking May involved, carry with you hiking shoes.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A Yellow fever vaccination is mandatory when enters Tanzania.
- Visas are available on arrival. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- A deposit of 20% is required to confirm the booking; this amount is for booking accommodations and domestic flights if applicable. (Refundable up to 7-days before Departure date)
Get in Touch
Its never too soon or too late to get in touch, we are always eager to help out